- 991 / 991.2 Turbo / Turbo S
- 997.2 Turbo / Turbo S
- 997 Turbo / Turbo S
- 996 Turbo / Turbo S
- 991 / 991.2 GT3 / GT3 RS
- 997 / 997.2 GT3 / GT3 RS
- 991.2 Carrera / S / 4S / GTS
- 991 Carrera / S / 4S / GTS F1 Edition
- 991 Carrera / S / 4S / GTS Evolution Edition
- 997.2 Carrera / S / 4S
- 997 Carrera / S / 4S
- 996 Carrera
- 971 Panamera 4
- 970.2 Panamera S / 4S
- 970.2 Panamera / 4
- 970 Panamera Turbo
- 970 Panamera / S / 4 / 4S
- 958 Cayenne Turbo 4.8L
- 958 Cayenne 3.0 Turbo
- 955 Cayenne
- 95B Macan S / GTS / Turbo
- 95B Macan 2.0
- 718 Boxster / Cayman
- Cayman GT4
- 981 Boxster / Cayman / Boxster Spyder
- 987.2 Boxster / Cayman
- 987 Boxster / Cayman
year2012 - 2016
Extremely loud sound and comfortably quiet become one with iPE
The BMW M5 combined with an iPE system produces an extremely loud and aggressive sound for anyone behind the steering wheel who is searching for a spirited driving experience. With the V8 biturbo engine design, the full system will be connected by the two exhaust pipes from both sides of the bank, to a pair of non-catalysts down pipe for countries who have no regulations, and for customers who want maximum performance with no compromise, or simply matching the factory down pipe with our iPE catback system to be environmentally conscious. Then the exhaust flows through our uniquely designed x-pipe in order to reduce the exhaust pulses and turbulence for a more efficient flow which prevents torque loss under low revs and quick spooling of the turbos, providing maximum performance throughout the rev range.
Our full Valvetronic exhaust delivers performance and factory like regulations, all accessible via the factory Drive logic mode buttons. In Sport and Sport + mode, the system detects the engine RPM signal to automatically open the valve movements earlier for a sportier progressive driving experience, to provide maximum flow and power, unleashing a unique and breath-taking sound of rumbles and burbles in low revs and crackling to popping at high revs when accelerating. In Comfort mode, the system detects the engine RPM signal to automatically adjust the valve movements to factory car like principles, maintaining legal sound restrictions where applicable for a comfortable cruise through quiet neighbourhoods or for a passenger who has fallen asleep.
Each part of the exhaust system is individually designed to perfectly fit onto the BMW M5. Only the finest materials were chosen for the muffler internals to create a unique and breath-taking sound that will trickle those feelings and senses, sending them into your mind, giving you a bit of freedom away from the busy stressful working environment or for drivers who want a bit of attention grabbing sound.
All standard tips comes with golden tips. Other colors are value-added.
WARNING - Please read these disclosures carefully prior to your installation!
1.Improper adjustments made during installation may result in short-term to permanent damages to the iPE exhaust system and/or your vehicle.
iPE will not be held responsible for any damages to the vehicle, and warranties on our products will be voided if the damages occurred due to improper installation.If you have any trouble installing the system please contact your authorized dealer!
2. The manufacturer, importer or dealer shall not be liable for any incidental damage including personal injury or any other damages caused by improper installation or operation of the iPE exhaust system. When installing the iPE exhaust system be careful that the exhaust system does not touch other parts sensitive to high temperature.
3. iPE makes no representation or warranties with regard to damage caused by the improper installation, use and maintenance of the iPE exhaust system. The warranty is limited to defects recognized by our technical department and of normal use only, and excludes items subject to normal wear and tear(gaskets and damping wool). The warranty is voided in case of accidents, modifications, improper or competition uses.
|+12.9 kW (+17.2hp)5600 Rpm||+25.5 Nm4400 Rpm||-23.55 Kg-51.7%|